谁能提供我一篇外贸英语对话,内容关于保险的,注意是外贸哦.不能太少 大概有个10句吧,英文的,在线等······
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/06/27 02:18:10
![谁能提供我一篇外贸英语对话,内容关于保险的,注意是外贸哦.不能太少 大概有个10句吧,英文的,在线等······](/uploads/image/z/13374164-20-4.jpg?t=%E8%B0%81%E8%83%BD%E6%8F%90%E4%BE%9B%E6%88%91%E4%B8%80%E7%AF%87%E5%A4%96%E8%B4%B8%E8%8B%B1%E8%AF%AD%E5%AF%B9%E8%AF%9D%2C%E5%86%85%E5%AE%B9%E5%85%B3%E4%BA%8E%E4%BF%9D%E9%99%A9%E7%9A%84%2C%E6%B3%A8%E6%84%8F%E6%98%AF%E5%A4%96%E8%B4%B8%E5%93%A6.%E4%B8%8D%E8%83%BD%E5%A4%AA%E5%B0%91+%E5%A4%A7%E6%A6%82%E6%9C%89%E4%B8%AA10%E5%8F%A5%E5%90%A7%2C%E8%8B%B1%E6%96%87%E7%9A%84%2C%E5%9C%A8%E7%BA%BF%E7%AD%89%C2%B7%C2%B7%C2%B7%C2%B7%C2%B7%C2%B7)
谁能提供我一篇外贸英语对话,内容关于保险的,注意是外贸哦.不能太少 大概有个10句吧,英文的,在线等······
谁能提供我一篇外贸英语对话,内容关于保险的,注意是外贸哦.
不能太少 大概有个10句吧,英文的,在线等······
谁能提供我一篇外贸英语对话,内容关于保险的,注意是外贸哦.不能太少 大概有个10句吧,英文的,在线等······
Helen:I'm calling to discuss the level of insurance coverage you've requested
for your order.
海伦:我打电话来是想讨论你所要求的订单保险额的级别.
Henry:I believe that we have requested an amount twenty-five percent above
the invoice value?
亨利:我想我们要求的是高于发票价值百分之二十五的保险金额.
Helen:Yes,that's right.We have no problem in complying with your request,
but we think that the amount is a bit excessive.
海伦:是的,没错.我们可以答应这个要求,但是我们觉得金额有点太高.
Henry:We've had a lot of trouble in the past with damaged goods.
亨利:我们过去有太多货物毁损的困扰.
Helen:I can understand your concern.However,the normal coverage for goods
of this type is to insure them for the total invoice amount plus ten
percent.
海伦:我能了解你的考虑.然而,一般这类产品的保险额度是发票总额再加百分之十.
Henry:We would feel more comfortable with the additional protection.
亨利:有额外的保障会让我们觉得安全些.
Helen:Unfortunately,if you want to increase the coverage,we will have to
charge you extra for the additional cost.
海伦:很遗憾,如果你们想增加保险额的话,我们就得向你们收取额外的费用.
Henry:But the insurance was supposed to be included in the quotation.
亨利:但是保险应该包含在报价里了.
Helen:Yes,but we quoted you normal coverage at regular rates.
海伦:是的,但是我们向你们报的价是一般比例下的正常保险额.
Henry:I see.
亨利:我了解.
Helen:We can,however,arrange the extra coverage.But I suggest you contact
your insurance agent there and compare rates.
海伦:不过超出的保险额我们可以再商量.但是我建议你和你们那边的保险代理商联络并比较一下价格.
Henry:You're right.It might be cheaper on this end.
亨利:你说得没错,在这边可能会比较便宜.
Helen:Fax me whatever rates you find there and I'll compare them with what we
can offer.
海伦:不论你那里找到的是那一种价格都传真给我,我会和我们可以提供的价格来做比较.
这个怎么样,.希望采纳哦,