帮我改下、我刚刚学的英语、可能很错bestiny abandon to me .命运抛弃了我i think alitle of teperature,so open a my eye but sun hurt it.我想要一点温暖,争开眼睛,但阳光却伤害了我的眼睛.right,sun temperature give
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/07/04 12:37:15
![帮我改下、我刚刚学的英语、可能很错bestiny abandon to me .命运抛弃了我i think alitle of teperature,so open a my eye but sun hurt it.我想要一点温暖,争开眼睛,但阳光却伤害了我的眼睛.right,sun temperature give](/uploads/image/z/11450512-64-2.jpg?t=%E5%B8%AE%E6%88%91%E6%94%B9%E4%B8%8B%E3%80%81%E6%88%91%E5%88%9A%E5%88%9A%E5%AD%A6%E7%9A%84%E8%8B%B1%E8%AF%AD%E3%80%81%E5%8F%AF%E8%83%BD%E5%BE%88%E9%94%99bestiny+abandon+to+me+.%E5%91%BD%E8%BF%90%E6%8A%9B%E5%BC%83%E4%BA%86%E6%88%91i+think+alitle+of+teperature%2Cso+open+a+my+eye+but+sun+hurt+it.%E6%88%91%E6%83%B3%E8%A6%81%E4%B8%80%E7%82%B9%E6%B8%A9%E6%9A%96%2C%E4%BA%89%E5%BC%80%E7%9C%BC%E7%9D%9B%2C%E4%BD%86%E9%98%B3%E5%85%89%E5%8D%B4%E4%BC%A4%E5%AE%B3%E4%BA%86%E6%88%91%E7%9A%84%E7%9C%BC%E7%9D%9B.right%2Csun+temperature+give)
帮我改下、我刚刚学的英语、可能很错bestiny abandon to me .命运抛弃了我i think alitle of teperature,so open a my eye but sun hurt it.我想要一点温暖,争开眼睛,但阳光却伤害了我的眼睛.right,sun temperature give
帮我改下、我刚刚学的英语、可能很错
bestiny abandon to me .
命运抛弃了我
i think alitle of teperature,so open a my eye but sun hurt it.
我想要一点温暖,争开眼睛,但阳光却伤害了我的眼睛.
right,sun temperature give on it protect man.i not .
真的,太阳的温暖只给它所保护的人们,我不是.
so i should injured.
所以我应该受到伤害.
i come from dark,i diaslike bright.
我来自于黑暗,讨厌光明.
i along ashy road,go on late,i see dork world.
我沿着灰色路走到了尽头,我看见了黑色的世界
tis the world,very true very hurt people.
这个世界,很真实,很伤人.、
i know,i is a man ,is not boy .
我知道,我是一个男人了,不在是男孩了.
so,i have stengthen.
所以,我要坚强起来
noting be entangled with
没有什么会让我纠结了.
帮我改下、我刚刚学的英语、可能很错bestiny abandon to me .命运抛弃了我i think alitle of teperature,so open a my eye but sun hurt it.我想要一点温暖,争开眼睛,但阳光却伤害了我的眼睛.right,sun temperature give
I was doomed to abandon by my destiny .
命运抛弃了我
I only want some warm.But when i open my eyes,and which are hurt by the sunshine.
我想要一点温暖,争开眼睛,但阳光却伤害了我的眼睛.
I truly believe,the warm of the sun is only treasuring the persons who it wants to proect,but definitely not for me .
真的,太阳的温暖只给它所保护的人们,我不是.
So I deserved to be hurt.
所以我应该受到伤害.
I come from the dark and i hate the brightness.
我来自于黑暗,讨厌光明.
I walked along the shadow road,at the end of it,i saw the dark world.
我沿着灰色路走到了尽头,我看见了黑色的世界
It is always full of reality and sadness in the world.
这个世界,很真实,很伤人.
i know,i am a man now ,the childhood has passed .
我知道,我是一个男人了,不在是男孩了.
so,i have to be strong to withstand everything.
所以,我要坚强起来
noting can entangle me.
没有什么会让我纠结了.
感觉很别扭,我英语丢了很多年了,达人上
bestiny abandoned me .
命运抛弃了我
i want some warm,but the sun light hurt my eyes when I try to open them.
我想要一点温暖,争开眼睛,但阳光却伤害了我的眼睛。
I truly believe,the warm of sun only will be felt by t...
全部展开
bestiny abandoned me .
命运抛弃了我
i want some warm,but the sun light hurt my eyes when I try to open them.
我想要一点温暖,争开眼睛,但阳光却伤害了我的眼睛。
I truly believe,the warm of sun only will be felt by the people she wants to protect,but i'm not on the list .
真的,太阳的温暖只给它所保护的人们,我不是。
so I deserved to be hurt.
所以我应该受到伤害。
i come from dark and those brightness make me sick.
我来自于黑暗,讨厌光明。
i went through a long ashy road alone, at the end of the road,i saw a dark world.
我沿着灰色路走到了尽头,我看见了黑色的世界
that world, is full of reality and sadness.
这个世界,很真实,很伤人。、
i know,i finally become a man ,i,m not a innocent kid anymore.
我知道,我是一个男人了,不在是男孩了。
so,i have to be strong.
所以,我要坚强起来
Finally ,nothing will make me puzzle
没有什么会让我纠结了。
收起
楼上的两位互帮互助= =